At Chemtops, we offer a broad range of countertops for your choice when designing or renovating your lab or workspace even renowned brands like Trespa® TopLab®PLUS, their line of phenolic resin countertops. Scroll below to see options.
Trespa® TopLab®PLUS is a range of high quality HPL panels developed specifically for environments where hygiene, avoidance of contamination, sustainability, ergonomics, and safety are a must.
The material, manufactured with their unique in-house EBC (Electron Beam Curing) technology, is Trespa’s fast, non-thermal curing method which uses high-energy electrons at a controlled rate to cure the surface of the countertops.
- Analytical Labs
- Microbial Labs
- Chemical Labs
- Physical Labs
- Environments where hygiene, avoidance of contamination, sustainability, ergonomics, and safety are critical
Slate Grey with Grey Core
Pastel Grey Silver
*Temporarily out of stock
- UV resistance and able to withstand significant exposure to sunlight
- Non-porous surface for outstanding chemical resistance
- 2550 x 1860 mm ~ (8′ x 6′)
- 3050 x 1530 mm ~ (10′ x 5′)
- Samples 140 x 100 x 16 mm ~ (5 33/64″ x 3 15/16″ x 5/8″)
- 13 mm (0.5″ or 1/2″)
- 16 mm (0.625″ or 5/8″)
- 19 mm* (0.75″ or 3/4″)
- *Only “Slate Grey with Grey Core” has this thickness along with the other (4) listed.
- All other colors have the following thicknesses : 13mm, 16mm 20 mm, 25 mm
- 20 mm (0.75″ or 3/4″)
- 25 mm (1.0″)
- Crystall Matt
- Single Sided Decorative
- Double Sided Decorative
- 10 Years
Request A Quote
Made in America
All of our products are made right here in the USA. We are a long-time, trusted partner with Durcon, who provides all of our epoxy, phenolic, and solid surface countertops.
We partner with SEFA to ensure every item we make lives up to rigorous testing standards. This includes load bearing, hinge testing, and joint durability exercises.