At Chemtops, we offer a broad range of countertops for your choice when designing or renovating your lab or workspace. Scroll below to see about our epoxy resin countertops.
Epoxy resin countertops are the go-to work surface for laboratory casework and industrial workbenches. For use in laboratory countertop manufacturing, epoxy resin has been touted for its versatility and relative ease of use.
Though epoxy resin countertops may not be the perfect solution for every lab, its high resistance to heat, chemicals, water, and stress make epoxy resin an excellent choice for many laboratory applications.
- Research Areas
- K-12 labs
- University labs
- Biomedical Labs
- Hospital Labs
- Chemical Labs
- Highly Corrosive Environments
- High Moisture Environments
- Clinic Pharmaceutical Labs
- Molecular Pathology Labs
- Industrial Testing Facilities
- Applied Science Research Labs
- Integral sinks
- Heat & moisture resistant
- Solid core all the way through
- Most common used material in specifications
- Excessive heat will burn through laminate surface
- Longer Lead Times
Request A Quote
Made in America
All of our products are made right here in the USA. We are a long-time, trusted partner with Durcon, who provides all of our epoxy, phenolic, and solid surface countertops.
We partner with SEFA to ensure every item we make lives up to rigorous testing standards. This includes load bearing, hinge testing, and joint durability exercises.