Epoxy resin is manufactured from a mixture of materials like epichlorohydrin (ECH) and bisphenol-A (BPA) and fillers. For additonal strength, fillers like silica, metal, and glass may be added.
Epoxy resin countertops are cast in thin layers one by one, and the thermoset process used to cure each layer preps the material for enhanced heat resistance. Fillers can be added according to the needs of individual customers, and since epoxy resin countertops are poured and cured layer by layer, they can be made virtually any size or thickness.
- Research Areas
- Highly Corrosive Environments
- High Moisture Environments
- Biology & Microbiology Labs
- Hospitals Medical Applications
- Heat Resistant
- High Chemical Resistance
- Marine Edge Containment Tops
- Drain Tops, Toughs, Cup Sinks
- Balance tables, Isotopes, and Isopads
- Drop-In and Undermount Sinks
- Wall Mount, Utility, and Specialty Sinks
- ADA Compliant Sinks
Custom sizes available up to 96″ x 72″
0.75″ or 1.0″
Request A Sample
Made in America
All of our products are made right here in the USA. We are a long-time, trusted partner with Durcon, who provides all of our epoxy, phenolic, and solid surface countertops.
We partner with SEFA to ensure every item we make lives up to rigorous testing standards. This includes load bearing, hinge testing, and joint durability exercises.