At Chemtops, we offer a broad range of countertops for your choice when designing or renovating your lab or workspace. Scroll below to see about our solid surface countertops.
Solid surface has become a desirable alternative to less visually appealing countertop materials like stainless steel and epoxy resin. Solid surface countertops come in a variety of colors and patterns, each featuring unique particulate patterns and stunning neutrals that add a touch of beauty to any environment.
- Office Settings
- Educational Settings
- Educational Settings
- Food Service Interiors
- Certain Laboratory Settings
- Limitless designs & colors
- High durability
- Easy to repair
- Cannot handle general applications of most scientific labs
- Solid surfaces from Wilsonart® and ChemTops are manufactured using acrylic resins, fire-retardant fillers, and proprietary coloring agents
- Stain-resistant without requiring surface sealants or protective coatings
- Resistant to a huge number of chemicals including ammonium hydroxide, kerosene, methanol, zinc chloride, etc.
- Easy to clean and repair
- Seamless and waterproof to fend off water damage, mold, and bacterial growth
- Virtually limitless design options
- 30″ x 144″
- 60″x 144″
- 60″ x 98″
- Matte: Matte finish sold surface countertops are recommended for use in high-traffic facilities. Lacking any shine or gloss, matte solid surface countertops are the easiest to care for, requiring less maintenance than glossy options.
- Satin: One step up from matte, satin finish solid surface countertops have a slight sheen and require slightly more maintenance than matte. Ideal in high to medium-traffic facilities.
- Semi-Gloss: Beautifully shiny and visually stunning, semi-gloss solid surface countertops are best in low-traffic facilities due to their increased maintenance requirements. Though semi-gloss may require dedicated care and attention, this finish makes for an elegant aesthetic.
- Gloss: Recommended for vertical surfaces only, gloss solid surface is beautifully shiny and reflective, perfect for touches of nature-inspired beauty in your facility. Gloss finish is not recommended for high-traffic facilities.
Request A Quote
Made in America
All of our products are made right here in the USA. We are a long-time, trusted partner with Durcon, who provides all of our epoxy, phenolic, and solid surface countertops.
We partner with SEFA to ensure every item we make lives up to rigorous testing standards. This includes load bearing, hinge testing, and joint durability exercises.