Looking for your ideal work surface? Choice from a wide range of options while designing or renovating your lab or commercial setting. Learn more about our phenolic resin countertops, and the three different grades we supply below.
*Note colors on screen may vary from how they will appear on product.*
Phenolic resin countertops are ideal in various heavy-duty scientific applications, healthcare lab settings (e.g. urology and hematology labs), and water treatment plants. They are durable, long-lasting, affordable, lightweight, and inexpensive as compared to similar materials on the market.
- Mobile Carts
- Lab Settings
- Industrial Processing
- Prep Room Worksurfaces
- Water Treatment Plants
- Radiology & Hematology
- Short Lead Times
- Best-Value Pricing
- Easy to cut in the field
- Resistant to scratches, chemicals, impact, moisture, and heat
- Non-porous, nonabsorbent surface (ideal for use around sinks, in wet labs, etc)
- Easy to customize/modify
- Easy to clean
- Tolerant of moderate-high temperatures up to 350 F
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Less expensive than similar/comparable options
- Black edges regardless of top color
- Excessive heat will burn through the laminate surface
- Not tolerant of open flame or thermic shock
- Moderate corrosion resistance but may not be suitable for use near caustic chemicals
- Cannot be exposed to UV rays or direct sunlight for extended periods
- Not for residential usage
Request A Quote
Made in America
All of our products are made right here in the USA. We are a long-time, trusted partner with Durcon, who provides all of our epoxy, phenolic, and solid surface countertops.
We partner with SEFA to ensure every item we make lives up to rigorous testing standards. This includes load bearing, hinge testing, and joint durability exercises.